Monday, January 31, 2011

Yay, post numero uno

Hurrrr, Red Lobster interview #2 tomorrow. And what's the weather like tomorrow? Oh yeah, only -30C? I don't know how I'm supposed to wear bizcaz (yeah, that's right. business causal, you heard me) while waiting 10 minutes for a bus... Maybe I should just look for a different job. Or suck it up. Blah.

At least my poncho is almost done.

In other amazing news, my kitten decided to have a bath with me today. She totally jumped in the tub and fell asleep on top of me while I read a book. My cat has a thing for water. I'm not sure what it is, but everytime a faucet turns on you can hear a little chirp and then my cat is all over that shit. Playing in fountains, bathtubs, staring at the toilet...you name it.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment